Welcome to The Weekly Showcase! A whole lot of love for a whole lot of newer bloggers!
This week sees some changes at Love New Blogs – and all the Love Blogs – to find out more about what’s happening please click here.
And now on to the main event! Just what you need on a dull, chilly Monday morning to make you feel all warm and fuzzy – Great newer blogger reads! We have some new folk joining in this week and I just know that you’ll make them feel right at home being the lovely bunch of bloggers that you are! Have a wonderful week everyone x
This weeks Give-aways!
You may recall last week we had a super-dooper Trunkisaurus to give-away courtesy of the rather nice folk at Trunki. I am very pleased to announce that the winner of that Trunkisaurus is…@musodad ! Well done to you! *spoken through gritted teeth as I would love it myself!*
Of course we wouldn’t let a week pass with out giving you something else lovely… So this week we have two lovely give-aways for you!
The lovely folk over at Cuddledry have given us a rather gorgeous Cuddlemoo baby apron bath towel (see picture), made of organic cotton it’s soft and snuggly not to mention darn funky too! Features include:
- contains bamboo fibre and organic cotton – silky soft, 60% more absorbent than pure cotton, with a natural antibacterial quality
- funky cowprint design in fawn and natural ecru white
- encourages imaginative play
- snugly buggly double layers – the warmest toddler towel you can buy
- sensibly big – tons of fabric to wrap them right up
- cosy hood – two layers to dry hair and keep warmth in from walking age to 3 years
Also please note they have given Love New Blogs a code to use to deduct 15% off everything over at Cuddledry.com – simply add LOVE15 at the checkout…
Secondly the super bods at Brother Max, specialists in stylish and innovative baby and toddler products, have given us a fab set of 5 bath toys for one of you lucky people.
The collection includes the following five bath toys:
- Sponge Bath Rattle – “stamp and clean”
- Sprinkler Bath Toy- “fill and rinse”
- Wear-me Bath Rattle – “shake and wash”
- Bath Toy Brush – “wash and brush”
- Twister Bath Toy- “twist apart and wash”
To be in with a chance of winning one of these two give-aways simply comment your Twitter tag below.
Entry closes at midnight Friday 4th December. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by 7th December 2011. Good Luck!